Old 16-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Newbie Bill

Default Few odd Questions Any help appreciated (pond/water couorsebuilding/sturgeon) (UK)

Tooooooo funny. I must seriously confess I did not read any of those posts.
I have had 2 fish die in the last 6 weeks and 5 since I started. I
definitely didnt want to know anything about dying experiments. What can I
say - English was never my strongest subject.
Bill

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Bill, we've backed off on BV for a while after the great pond dying

experiment.
This blue water incident coming so closely on the heels of the orange

water
drama, well, sometimes you just have to give him time to recover.

Bill wrote One of the first things I noticed about 'the group' was an

absence
of
levity. Most of you must have taken the day off
kathy :-)