Old 16-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Newbie Bill

Default Few odd Questions Any help appreciated (pond/water couorsebuilding/sturgeon) (UK)

One of the first things I noticed about 'the group' was an absence of
levity. Most of you must have taken the day off
Bill

"joe" wrote in message
Ooooh, that's good. Also a pretty good, albeit odd concept, mvie.

Joe

On 6/16/04 7:08 AM, "Benign Vanilla" wrote:

"Gareee©" wrote in message
snip
I haven't been a regular here for more then a year though, and that's

been
off an on, (we moved), so maybe there's a "secret circle" club I

forgot
join..

snip

The first rule about rec.ponds, is Don't talk about rec.ponds.

BV.

Old 16-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Ka30P

Bill, we've backed off on BV for a while after the great pond dying experiment.
This blue water incident coming so closely on the heels of the orange water
drama, well, sometimes you just have to give him time to recover.

Bill wrote One of the first things I noticed about 'the group' was an absence
of
levity. Most of you must have taken the day off
kathy :-)
Old 16-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Newbie Bill

Tooooooo funny. I must seriously confess I did not read any of those posts.
I have had 2 fish die in the last 6 weeks and 5 since I started. I
definitely didnt want to know anything about dying experiments. What can I
say - English was never my strongest subject.
Bill

Old 16-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Bill, we've backed off on BV for a while after the great pond dying

experiment.
This blue water incident coming so closely on the heels of the orange

water
snip

BTW, in next year's shareholders documents you will see a motion to rename
Shareholders Pond to Rainbow Pond, so don't be suprised and shocked when you
see it.

BV.