Old 17-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Ponder_Eh?

Default Snow?

Yes, the Greenhouse is a kit, from Canadian Tire, made by Keter. It's in the
catalogue, and there are many similar Greenhouses on the Internet, available
world-wide. It will take a whole day for 2 people to curse their way through
putting it together. You will need a day with No Wind, a rubber mallet, a
Phillips screwdriver and liquid soap - (the only Lubricant that I know of
the will wash away without staining anything). They only supply 4 stakes to
anchor it at the corners, but I used 8 more to strap it down. There are 16
stakes anchoring the portable Gazebo, seen on my Web Pages, to Earth, so I
figure 12 will prevent the Greenhouse becoming a UFO.

Ponder_Eh?
http://my.tbaytel.net/tboard/
http://community.webshots.com/user/ponder_eh

bluegill phil wrote in message
Is the greenhouse a kit and if so where did you get it
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:12:59 -0400, "Ponder_Eh?"