Old 17-06-2004, 02:03 AM
GrlIntrpted

Default Information please

I have a Cattleya that is finally (after 4 years) is going into bloom, it's
a big plant and the tag is handwritten:

9-01 C. Wedding Day x C. loddigesii
1966 xxx.

One of the first Cattleya additions. The buds just broke through the
sheath, and there are six of them. I know what the loddigesii looks like
but have no idea what a Cattleya Wedding Day looks like, so I can't even
imagine what the flowers will look like! What I'm trying to find out is:

Is there a name to this cross, a history?
And are there photos that I can view possibly on a website or if anyone
grows it and has photos I would really appreciate them posted in the
binaries group....

Assistance is greatly appreciated, and thank you,

Mariana
======
http://www.geocities.com/gardengrl911
http://orchidfever.blogspot.com/