Old 17-06-2004, 08:17 AM
jammer

Default Filtering question....i think

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:09:52 -0500, wrote:

Nope. The mesh on the ones I use is small enough so they won't get

sucked
thru. I use one of those cheap baskets from Walmart. MIKE
wrote in message

Go to walmart and get a nylon mesh laundry bag. Put the bucket in

that.
MIKE
"jammer" wrote in message
Someone GAVE me a pump with a pipe on top that i can use if i

ever
have the rock for a waterfall. (Hose screws on top) But for the

time
being i want to just let it come out of the top. I dont want any
critters sucked in the bottom so i sat the pump in a plastic

bucket
and covered the bottom with screen. But i know think i need

filtering
material if i dont want to pull it up and unclog it all the time,

am i
right? I can go to HD and get something, but WHAT DO I ASK FOR??
Thanks

Thank you. I keep forgetting to go look for one.