Old 18-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Mac Cool

Default Need help identifying these plants

EMOVE (Square Foot Gardening) said:

Plant A, the white one seems to be an arrow hedge lol.

I tried looking up 'arrow hedge' but didn't find anything

Actually, I think plant B may be a myoporum, according to what you
describe, but I would have to see better. Hard to tell from the pics.
http://www.cuyamaca.net/oh170/Thumbn...rum_laetum.asp

My pictures aren't the greatest, I should have took them at higher
resolution. The plant does resemble a myoporum in the picture, but not
in real life. The stem structure is different.

Plant C D and E are very familiar, but I can't think of the names
right now. I'll be at a nursery this week and will spot it, I'm sure.

The one you like (f) looks like a Gold Dust plant
http://plantsdatabase.com/go/130/

Bingo!

Be sure to check http://plants.usda.gov/gallery.html for more help.

Thanks, will do.