Old 19-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Ray

Default Paphs in S/H culture?

When I started developing what has become known as semi-hydroponics, all of the work was with paphs.
All of mine are doing great with it.

"Joe C." wrote in message ...
Hi all,

I have recently developed an interest in growing some complex Paph.
hybrids. At the present time I do not own a single Paph. I have
recently starting putting some of my other plants in S/H.

I was just wondering if any of you are growing any of the complex Paph
hybrids in S/H and if so what has been your results?

Any information that you can supply will be appreciated.

Joe