Old 18-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Joe C.

Default Paphs in S/H culture?

Hi all,

I have recently developed an interest in growing some complex Paph.
hybrids. At the present time I do not own a single Paph. I have
recently starting putting some of my other plants in S/H.

I was just wondering if any of you are growing any of the complex Paph
hybrids in S/H and if so what has been your results?

Any information that you can supply will be appreciated.

Joe

Old 18-06-2004, 11:05 PM
Mick Fournier

Joe,

I have grown Paphs in a S/H (Sunny Hothouse) and they didn't grow too good.

Mick
www.OrchidFlask.com

==================================

Old 19-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Ray

When I started developing what has become known as semi-hydroponics, all of the work was with paphs.
All of mine are doing great with it.

.. . . . . . . . . . .

Old 19-06-2004, 03:03 AM
Mick Fournier

Ray,

Dam... I was racking my brain to figure out what S/H meant and you got it on
the first go-around. Joe should have mentioned S/H in the same sentence
with the tried and proven similar method(s) for growing weed, then we all
could have given some constructive input... eh, eh, all you little hydro
growers out there in RGOland? And I am sure there are plenty of RGOers
(way) out there with some good righteous S/H weed stories .

Mick

Old 23-06-2004, 03:20 PM
Joe C.

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:18:24 -0400, "Ray"
wrote:

When I started developing what has become known as semi-hydroponics, all of the work was with paphs.
All of mine are doing great with it.

Ray,

Thanks so much for your input.

Joe

Hmmm... Paphs like S/H Culture? Ray B Orchid Photos 4 21-12-2006 05:50 AM
Help! Brown spots on deflasked Paphs Elpaninaro Orchids 3 14-04-2003 03:44 PM
Problem with Paphs TRAINMAN9 Orchids 1 16-03-2003 05:32 AM
Paphs in Vietnam, where to buy(markets)? Jonathan Phua Orchids 3 20-02-2003 11:03 AM
paphs v. phrags Cardigan Orchids 2 12-02-2003 11:25 AM