Old 19-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Steveo

Default Moss Control

"Clayton1970" wrote:
I'm pretty new to lawn and garden stuff and new to this newsgroup. I live
in NW Washington and play hell with moss. It chokes out my lawn mower and
leaves large clumps all over my lawn when I am done. Is there a quick and
easy way to get rid of it with out damaging my grass?? My grass has come
a long way, but I would like to get rid of the moss.

There's no quick easy way, unless you rock over it..your soil and
drainage are likely bad. Maybe Northern exposure with trees to boot.

You are doomed!

Not really..you'll need to improve you one or all of the things
I mentioned to grow grass there.

You can grow certain ground covers in poor/acidic soil tho.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.