Old 19-06-2004, 05:05 AM
Steveo

Default Whats the best way to get rid of moles in your yard?

"Jim Sullivan" wrote:
"Marc Williams" wrote in message
om...
My dad and I have been taking really good care of our yard.
Fertilizing it, adding more grass seed in the bare spots, all that.
Right now our yard is very green. But we have mole/moles. Every year
about this time we always get mole holes in the front yard. Whats the
best way to get rid of them?

Take away their food supply. Their eating the grubs in the lawn, so kill
the grubs. I also use the gopher bombs to gas their tunnels. Haven't
gotten rid of them, but have reduced their damage and kept them off the
lawn.

Moles eat more earthworms than they do grubs. The only good mole control
are mole traps, if they are really a problem.

My cats and dogs dig them up and do more damage than the mole would of.

--
http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html