Old 19-06-2004, 06:03 AM
jammer

Default Good Grief, a Frog!

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:40:16 -0400, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

"jammer" wrote in message
.. .
You have snails coming out of your ears and i cant get one.

4 people drowned at the fort worth water gardens yesterday.

Bizarre,
indeed.

And i looked up frogs and the only one that it looked like was a

darn
bullfrog. They will eat toads, wont they? My 3 fish are still in
there....this is larger than any of the toads, with smooth skin and
LONG legs. If he'll eat toads, i am going to catch and remove it.

snip

Can you post a picture?

BV.

Not only do i not have the means, but he is shy, shy, shy! I got a
better look tonight and he is green with yellow "lips"...