Old 19-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Clayton1970

Default Whats the best way to get rid of moles in your yard?

Actually it gets stuck in the intestinal systems and ends up killing them.

--

Clayton

"Do not shed your tears for me, I was not born to watch the world grow dim.
For life is not determined in years, but rather by the deeds of men." -
Unknown
"Dave" wrote in message
LOL
wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:20:36 -0700, "Clayton1970"
wrote:

I heard if you roll up pieces of Juicyfruit or double mint gum and

stick
it
in the holes they think it a grub and eat it. If your are squeamish

like
RoyDMercer asks though about killing them then don't try this.

Is this to freshen the moles' breath?

:\

tom

**************** http://www.Intertainia.com