Old 19-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Paulo

Default Winter and outside pots

Cannot bring it inside.....electrical heater...dont think so either....
I was thinking in Hydrangea...

--
Paulo
"Mike LaMana" fake@MikeatHeartwoodConsultingdotnet wrote in message
The best way is to remove them and take them inside or bury them in soil.
Barring that, you may need to wrap them in hot-compost doughnuts, or

worse,
electric heaters...depending on what you are planting in them.
Good Luck.

--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC

"Paulo" wrote in message
. ..
I am planning to place some big pots (20" x20" approx) in my balcony

with
some perennials. I am wonder, what is the best way to protect them

during
winter time? I was thinking wrapping them with some cloth.... Any idea?

am
in Toronto, and if i am not wrong it is Zone 5/6
Thanks

--
Paulo