Old 20-06-2004, 06:04 AM
Bob

Default Whats the best way to get rid of moles in your yard?

http://www.themoleman.com/

Bob

"Clayton1970" wrote in message
I heard if you roll up pieces of Juicyfruit or double mint gum

and stick it
in the holes they think it a grub and eat it. If your are

squeamish like
RoyDMercer asks though about killing them then don't try this.

--

Clayton

"Do not shed your tears for me, I was not born to watch the

world grow dim.
For life is not determined in years, but rather by the deeds

of men." -
Unknown

"Marc Williams" wrote in message
om...
My dad and I have been taking really good care of our yard.
Fertilizing it, adding more grass seed in the bare spots, all

that.
Right now our yard is very green. But we have mole/moles.

Every year
about this time we always get mole holes in the front yard.

Whats the
best way to get rid of them?

Thanks,
Marc Williams