Old 20-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Ebthtr

Default How much room is enough?

From: "Claude" de
Date: 6/20/04 12:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Hello!

You said that you
did some dammage to the roots when you removed the old medium.

I wrote that I couldn't totally separate them without
doing some root damage so I spread them a little further from each other and
put them in a larger pot.

The roots are fine. I'm concerned about using such a big pot.

What kind of medium did you use?

Moss

Linda

"Ebthtr" wrote in message
| About a month ago I rescued two phals (in the same pot) which were left
for
| dead by their previous owner when they had finished blooming. When I took
them
| home I cut back the stem and now there are new leaves starting to grow.
There
| are also LOTS of roots are growing out of the pot. Not plump and green,
| slightly dehydrated and grey. Other than that the plants look good.
|
| I took them out of the pot to check the roots and they are doing ok.
Knocked