Old 21-06-2004, 01:04 AM
Anne Lurie

Default CATS!!

Perhaps you might give us a hint what the cats are doing to your roses,
Andy???

Are they "spraying" the roses? Digging them up? Using the dirt for a
litter box?

Are you sure the problem is from cats, and not dogs???

Note: I know that there are a LOT of reasons not to plant J&P bare-root
roses "box and all" but Reason Numero Uno was that my beloved Chessie-Lab
dug up the stupid plant because she wanted the box!!! (I am not making this
up, sigh....)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Andy" wrote in message
om...
I have a question about gardening and roses. I ahve a particular
problem with cats messing up my expensive roses. Does anyone know
what I can do to keep the cats away. I have tied everything, but I do
not want to hurt the cats.
Thank you