Old 21-06-2004, 03:02 AM
LeeAnne

Default Q on Mosquito Fogger thingies...& dunks

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message

They're pretty bad here in central Texas, too. I've had some luck
with Off! Mosquito Coils (the ones you burn like incense). They last
about four hours. You could put two or three out while you're
gardening, surrounding yourself. Of course, they won't work if it's
windy out.

Is there any reason you don't want to use a spray (or cream) on your
body? They work well.

yeah, they smell bad and if I am just outside doing some light putting
around I don't want to have to take a shower :-)

Raid Yard Guard works well, too. I don't know how it works -- if it kills
insects or just repels them or just mosquitoes. If you go to
alt.consumers.pest-control there are people there who could
probably tell you exactly how they work.

I'll have to check that out, thanks.

--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~