Old 21-06-2004, 07:03 AM
Reka

Default Ack! Crazy summer!

Is the weather going crazy anywhere else? It is here. I usually get my orchids out into the summer air about mid-May. This year
it was about two weeks later. And since then, I have had to move them inside again for the second time!!! The temps got down to
10°C/49°F last night on the balcony where many summer out, and even down to 15°C/59°F on my sheltered terrace, where I had to move
them to. This is getting to be annoying, especially since I have a Potinara that is budding for the first time and I am waiting
rather impatiently for it to bloom. THAT one stayed in the kitchen for the night!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---