Old 21-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Ebthtr

Default How much room is enough?

rom: "Diana Kulaga"
Date: 6/20/04 5:02 PM Eastern

If you are sure that these are two distinct plants, I personally would

separate them. From what you wrote, it appears that you were able to move
the two crowns apart from one another, so I am assuming two plants

They are definately two distinct plants. I didn't know you could trim a portion
of the roots. They were so cramped in the smaller pot and now it's only about 1
or two roots that are entangles.

I want to keep them together....(I'm rapidly running out of room here). But
this new pot is 8" whereas the other one was only 6"....it's gigantic! Is this
the best way to go or should I just "stuff" the roots back into the smaller pot
with the new moss?
Thanks
Linda