Old 21-06-2004, 04:06 PM
wendy7

Default Ack! Crazy summer!

Hi Reka, We have our normal "June Gloom" here in S.Cal. What are the normal
average temps at this time in your neck of the woods.
That is a lot of exercise, taking plants back & forth, but I wouldn't
mind, if I could!
Can you not just throw a sheet over them at night?
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Reka wrote:
Is the weather going crazy anywhere else? It is here. I usually get
my orchids out into the summer air about mid-May. This year it was
about two weeks later. And since then, I have had to move them
inside again for the second time!!! The temps got down to 10°C/49°F
last night on the balcony where many summer out, and even down to
15°C/59°F on my sheltered terrace, where I had to move them to. This
is getting to be annoying, especially since I have a Potinara that is
budding for the first time and I am waiting rather impatiently for it
to bloom. THAT one stayed in the kitchen for the night!