Old 21-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Reka

Default Ack! Crazy summer!

"wendy7" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:brCBc.8719$tC5.2603@fed1read02...
Hi Reka, We have our normal "June Gloom" here in S.Cal. What are the normal
average temps at this time in your neck of the woods.
That is a lot of exercise, taking plants back & forth, but I wouldn't
mind, if I could!
Can you not just throw a sheet over them at night?
--

I don't have any sheets! We use down duvets. Besides, I would need a hotel's worth to cover plants on two balconies, hanging and
standing. My Cym should enjoy the drop in temps. Maybe it will bloom next year!

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---