Old 22-06-2004, 03:06 AM
Harry Boswell

Default New pond, feeding question

I've recently finished a small garden pond, about 9'x5', deepest part
is about 2 1/2 feet. I've got one water lily, a few water hyacinths,
and a couple of other small plants in it. Also 10 small (3")
goldfish. I've got to go out of town for a few days later this week,
and I'm wondering what to do about feeding the fish. My wife has some
of the weekend aquarium feeders for her classroom aquarium; we've
also got an automatic daily feeder (one of those revolving things) for
her aquariums. Would one of those be a good idea? Do I need to worry
about feeding them while I'm gone? It's hard for me to believe that
they could find food for themselves in the pond.

Thanks,
Harry Boswell