Old 22-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Alec McQueen

Default Clay soil

Bit of a long way to go to get some clay! At the moment, I am thinking
of buying some modelling clay and using that! All I am planning to do is
dissolve it in water, and pour over my sandy soil to make it clump just
a bit! Peter Cundall showed it in GA one time.

I have been composting like mad, but it takes a lot of effort and long
time to get a bit of compost. I need something quick and working asap.
Alec

PM wrote:
Come to Canberra Alec. Bring a truckload of sandy soil, and I will swap it
for a truckload of clay soil!

Cheers,

Paul

"Alec McQueen" wrote in message

Hi
How can I get my hands on a small quantity of clay soil to improve my
sandy soil? I only need a barrowful. I am in Hills district.
Cheers
Alec