Old 22-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Claude

Default spike on equestris :-)

Congratulations!

yes, indeed, Phal equestris is a good plant who will bloom and makes keiki
like crazy.
Mine is doind the same thing actually! It just stop blooming, lost all my
flowers and now, it`s growing a new spike and new leaf!

My flowers seem not to last very long, about you? Mine, after a couple of
weeks, they start to wilt( is that a good word????? )

Claude

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
| Yoohoo!
|
| I have a young phal equestris plant that I got from Al's in 6/2003 --
before
| that it was a keiki on Al's "mother of all equestris". It first bloomed
for
| me starting in November 2003 and ending in February 2004. And now a new
| spike is already forming. This is a really cute plant, and despite it's
| small size, very photogenic -- the best orchid photo that I ever took has
| been of this little guy. I am looking forward to another season of this
one.
| David (my husband) has nicknamed this plant Sir Weed, since according to
Al