Old 22-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Limpensi

Default Moss Control

"Clayton1970" wrote in message
I thought about that.......are they any good?? I have searched a bit on

line
but haven't found too much about them.

--

Clayton

"Do not shed your tears for me, I was not born to watch the world grow

dim.
For life is not determined in years, but rather by the deeds of men." -
Unknown
"Die Spammer" wrote in message
why not get a thatch blade for your mower?

Clayton1970 wrote:
Any suggestions for a fertilizer that eats the dead moss away????

My experience is that they either are not powerful enough and leave half the
thatch there, or that they are (powerful enough) and remove up to 50% of
your grass. So it more or less depends on how deep the moss is and on what
type of machine you're hiring/buying..

And even then, moss will grow back, unless you keep the ground calcianated?
enough. For a lawn it should be anywhere between 6-7 Ph. The higher the
better against moss.

Br,