Old 23-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Henrik Gistvall

Default [IBC] Just Curious

Iīve read somewhere that the japanese used thin strips of led to wire
bonsai before they started to use copper wire. Donīt know how long ago
that was.

Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala, Sweden

wrote:

Can anyone tell me how long wire has been used for bonsai training? I was
under the impression it became common in the early 20th Century, when copper wire
started being widely manufactured for electricity. Somebody tried to tell me
it goes back earlier than that. What are the facts?
Iris

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++