Old 23-06-2004, 04:04 PM
madgardener

Default after overstepping polite boundaries -GardenWeb sucks still!!

so how on earth did you "offend" Spike? I've been warned about him as I've
only recently just started to visit the forums. There was one post that
warned me I was crossing some boundary and after tweeking my post, it went
and posted, but I believe that had I not removed the two words in my
writing, I'd be banned right now too. Lets hope someone fixes his tendency
to banish people.
madgardener walking very carefully around the forums
"plantlover999" wrote in
message s.com...
I believe that the process used by Spike Hernandez at Gardenweb to
"dump" people he has banned from the forums to a Disney website
violates Disney's use of its web site and copyright. If you have been
banned by Gardenweb and dumped to the Disney web site, report this
abuse to this email address:

All correspondence to Disney is kept strictly confidential.
--
plantlover999