Old 23-06-2004, 06:04 PM
The Watcher

Default after overstepping polite boundaries -GardenWeb sucks still!!

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:21:22 -0700, (paghat)
wrote:

Gardenweb is one fellow's private party open to all who knuckle under to
the owner of the house -- it's wussy & undemocratic, sure, but if I let
you in MY house, you'll play by MY rules or I'll tell you to get the hell
out cuz, well, it's my house.

A sure sign of a little martinet like that is when the owner of a message board
feels the need to keep reminding people "This is MY message board!". When you
keep seeing messages like that from the owner, it's a sign that somebody has an
ego in desperate need of stroking. I recently left a message board that I had
been on for years because it changed hands and ended up in the hands of a little
man with a big ego problem.
(snip)