Old 23-06-2004, 08:08 PM
Tom Hooper

Default Algae on our lucky bamboo - How to fight it?

Go to your pond store and get a product called "Algae-fix", that
guarantees to be safe for plants and fish. Believe it is made by Aquarium
Pharmacuticals. I use it in all my ponds and fish tanks. Local garden
center, even Walmart may carry it.
DO NOT use "ALGAE DESTROYER" ,liquid of tablets.!!!!! That is a
universal herbicide and will kill everything.
VR,
TWH

"Martin Seibert" wrote in message
m...
Hi all!

Our lucky bamboo has algae on its roots. They are green and slimy. I
admit that we did not change the water in the bowl regularly. Is that
the only cause. Who can help?

THX.

CU
Kalyxo