Old 24-06-2004, 01:04 AM
ben boorman

Default roses that bloom all summer

what kind of roses? some roses actually turn brown, a bit early in the
year for that though. Where do you live? etc.... Best bet is to check
with your local rose society or a good local nursery that specializes in
roses. Don't ask the folks at walmart or home depot. Roses like any
plant, lose some of their foliage throughout the year.

Ben

MadDKate wrote:
Hi:

I have reading group comments for some time. You all sound very informed
about rose problems and the group has helped a lot without knowing it. Now
I have a problem that I have not seen mentioned.
Many of my roses are turning brown from the bottom up end nothing seems to
stop it. They are being watered. This sort of blight is now spreading to
other plants. I have tried pruning, but it only seems to slow down the
problem.

-- Kathleen

Interested in refinancing? But you've been putting it off because you don't
want the hassle of filling out long complicated forms. Then click below.
No hassle. No pop-ups. Easy - QUICK - No Nonsense Answers
https://www.secure-loanbridgefinanci...Shortform?ante

"Marina" wrote in message

On 22 Jun 2004 07:09:57 -0700, (cat4554) wrote:

Is there a climber and / or ground cover rose bush that blooms all

summer?

I prefer a pink color. Not much luck with climber "Eden" and ground

cover

"Electric Blanket".

I've just chosen Rosarium Uetersen as a repeat
bloomer/climber/fragrant/pink - don't yet know how they'll fare as
they've just been planted this year but they arrived in nice condition
from Ashdown Roses.