Old 24-06-2004, 03:07 AM
madgardener

Default after overstepping polite boundaries -GardenWeb sucks still!!

some great words snipped, pruned and whacked for
space
the impressive Paggers espounder elloquently and she and others are the
reason I remain here more often than visiting GardenWeb.........that and who
has time to read all the posts to all those forums? I visit the Tennessee
forum on occaison and found my Golden Hanaii sanseveria thru their
Sanseveria forum, and made some neat friends, but I have love and respect
for the regulars and loonies over here too. g that is after all why I am
the madgardener

..paghat.com