Old 24-06-2004, 05:02 AM
Roy

Default after overstepping polite boundaries -GardenWeb sucks still!!

I also belong to the banned from the Garden Web forum and sent on a
trip to Disney land because he (spike and his little net nannies) did
not wholeheartly agree whith a post I made in regards to service and
parts as provided by one of his sponsors.

Spike is one of those clowns who if he does not get his way will take
his ball and go home. So welcome to the Banned from GW Club, your
certainly not alone or in the minority on this by any means. MAtter of
fact a new forum has been started a few months back and is rapidly
growing everyday, and its comprised of the majority of folks Spike
himself banned from GW Its mainly geared to L & G Tractors , lawns and
such but also has landscapeing and planting etc forums as well.

check it out at:
http://www.tractorforum.com/forums/

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.