Old 24-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Karen

Default Yellowing Leafs

(Ron) wrote in message . com...
Fast foreward about a month. All of the flowers are gone as are the
buds (only 1 ever opened)) and the leafs are turning yellow and
falling off. I have noticed that there is some new stem growth on 2
of them and it looks like one is starting a bud, but the yellowing and
leaf loss is what I am wondering about.

Here is a link to what the feafas look like.
http://www.hunt101.com/img/174164.jpg

As far a feeding them any plant food or anything like that, I couldn't
tell what my wife has done as I don't know.

Thank you for your time,
Ron

I'm a newbie too.

Your rose looks like doesn't have good air circulation. Don't water the leaves.