Old 26-06-2004, 12:04 AM
MadDKate

Default roses that bloom all summer

Hi: Sorry, I was not specific enough about my roses. They include Peace.
Elizabeth and a very old style tea rose (climber). I don't know the name.
The browning starts with the bottom leaves and gradually creeps up the
plant. This has also happened to my Jasmine and even some of my Lobelia.

I live in Carlsbad, CA and my place is only a short distance from the
coast - about blocks. The weather has been overcast a lot here with only
partial clearing on most days.

Any suggestions would be received with delight.

Kathleen

Interested in refinancing? But you've been putting it off because you don't
want the hassle of filling out long complicated forms. Then click below.
No hassle. No pop-ups. Easy - QUICK - No Nonsense Answers
https://www.secure-loanbridgefinanci...Shortform?ante

"Shiva" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.31c584d6c715cfcded08544235bc6676 @1088044079.nulluser.com...
cat4554 wrote:

Is there a climber and / or ground cover rose bush that blooms all

summer?
I prefer a pink color. Not much luck with climber "Eden" and ground

cover
"Electric Blanket".

Nobody can tell you anything useful until we know
where you are.