Old 26-06-2004, 01:04 AM
germ

Default Diazinon replacements...not!

I moved this year and the new house had a poor lawn. I have much
improved it but I am having grub problems. I have tried 3 of the
products now in the stores: season lawn control, triacide?, and sevin.
None have worked, peel up a patch of sod and I still see live grubs
each time!

Diazanon worked without fail in the past but is now unavailable. Any
suggestions for something that really works. (Other than a 55 gal
drum of Malathion concentrate applied directly. That is what the guy
at the local home center jokenly reccommended.)

Jim