Old 26-06-2004, 11:49 AM
David W.E. Roberts

Default Lost my Toms!

"Les &/or Claire" wrote in message
Damn!
First garden after 4 years of moving around in flats. 12
beautiful outdoor tomatoes ripped out by the wind. No time to start again
this year...... (

Les ( Bugger! Sometimes little things mean a lot. )

Have a look round the sheds and nurseries - probably still some pot grown
toms around.

This time of year they will take off very quickly and you will at least get
some fruit.

Also enquire around allotments etc.becaue ther are probably a few people
(like me) who sowed too many tomato seeds but couldn't bear to throw away
perfectly good tomato plants.

I have given away as many as I can and still expect to be over faced by the
amount of tomatoes I get.

Cheers
Dave R