Old 26-06-2004, 05:10 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default sensible posts

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:11:47 GMT, Cranial Xplosion [email protected]
wrote:

The Reids wrote:
Following up to Chris Rowe

Doesn't anyone send in sensible posts anymore ???

I will post my globe artichoke question again for you. If you are
getting deluged with nonsense posts switch to a good news service
like Uni of Berlin.
I have however noticed on several newsgroups that "schools out
for summer". It wil fade.

Then we'll have to make this one on-going, just for you. Thanks for
the request.

We did try to tell them, even educate them in our own free time. So
sad.

Funny how the troll/net nanny ratio is 15/1 yet we don't here anyone
complaining about that?

I say hang the ****ers to dry. The group charter is officially burned
today. This is a Free Group.