Old 26-06-2004, 11:48 AM
Chris Rowe

Default sensible posts

Doesn't anyone send in sensible posts anymore ???

Old 26-06-2004, 11:48 AM
Borstal Boy

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:37:35 +0100, "Chris Rowe"
wrote:

Doesn't anyone send in sensible posts anymore ???

If you dont, why should we? Simple pieman.

+------------------------+
| NO PLONKING ZONE |
+------------------------+
| | |
| | | |
..| |.. .| |..
...\| |/.... \| |/..

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.217% richest people in the world.
There are 5,986,950,449 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 13,049,551
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Newsgroup ettiquette

1) Tell everyone the Trolls don't bother you.
2) Say you've killfiled them, yet continue to respond.
3) Tell other people off who repsond despite doing so yourself.
4) Continually talk about Trolls while maintaining
they're having no effect.
5) Publicly post killfile rules so the Trolls know
how to avoid them.
6) Make lame legal threats and other barrel scraping
manoeuvres when your abuse reports are ignored.
7) Eat vast quantities of pies.
8) Forget to brush your teeth for several decades.
9) Help a demon.local poster with their email while
secretly reading it.
10) Pretend you're a hard ******* when in fact you're
as bent as a roundabout.
11) Become the laughing stock of Usenet like Mabbet
12) Die of old age
13) Keep paying Dr Chartham his fees and hope one day you
will have a penis the girls can see.

---------------------------------------

"If you would'nt talk to them in a bar, don't *uckin' vote for them"

"Australia was not *discovered* it was invaded"
The Big Yin.

Need a fake diploma for fun? contact my collegues Malcolm Ogilvie
or Michael Saunby who both bought one and got one free, only $15 each,
have as many as you like www.fakediplomas.com
Old 26-06-2004, 11:52 AM
Brian Watson

"Chris Rowe" wrote in message
Doesn't anyone send in sensible posts anymore ???

I made a pergola out of mine.

--
Brian
"Let's be grateful for our Fridays and face our Mondays with good humour."

Old 26-06-2004, 11:52 AM

wrote:

Doesn't anyone send in sensible posts anymore ???

I asked myself the same question after reading the post about
getting rid of spam. So disappointing for the original poster.
They may think their wit interests others but it just boors me!
Diana
Old 26-06-2004, 11:53 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Brian Watson" contains these words:

"Chris Rowe" wrote in message
Doesn't anyone send in sensible posts anymore ???

I made a pergola out of mine.

See? Gardeners can make use of anything.

Janet.
Old 26-06-2004, 11:55 AM
The Reids

Following up to Chris Rowe

Doesn't anyone send in sensible posts anymore ???

I will post my globe artichoke question again for you. If you are
getting deluged with nonsense posts switch to a good news service
like Uni of Berlin.
I have however noticed on several newsgroups that "schools out
for summer". It wil fade.
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso
Old 26-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Cranial Xplosion

The Reids wrote:
Following up to Chris Rowe

Doesn't anyone send in sensible posts anymore ???

I will post my globe artichoke question again for you. If you are
getting deluged with nonsense posts switch to a good news service
like Uni of Berlin.
I have however noticed on several newsgroups that "schools out
for summer". It wil fade.

Then we'll have to make this one on-going, just for you. Thanks for
the request.
Old 26-06-2004, 05:10 PM
Nick Maclaren

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:11:47 GMT, Cranial Xplosion [email protected]
wrote:

The Reids wrote:
Following up to Chris Rowe

Doesn't anyone send in sensible posts anymore ???

I will post my globe artichoke question again for you. If you are
getting deluged with nonsense posts switch to a good news service
like Uni of Berlin.
I have however noticed on several newsgroups that "schools out
for summer". It wil fade.

Then we'll have to make this one on-going, just for you. Thanks for
the request.

We did try to tell them, even educate them in our own free time. So
sad.

Funny how the troll/net nanny ratio is 15/1 yet we don't here anyone
complaining about that?

I say hang the ****ers to dry. The group charter is officially burned
today. This is a Free Group.

Old 26-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Brian Watson

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

Funny how the troll/net nanny ratio is 15/1 yet we don't here anyone
complaining about that?

I say hang the ****ers to dry. The group charter is officially burned
today. This is a Free Group.

You can tell it's Glastonbury weekend.

:-)

What *are* you smoking?
--
Brian
"I know about kittens and knitting. Will that do?"

Old 26-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Nick Maclaren

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:04:42 +0100, "Brian Watson"
wrote:

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
.. .

Funny how the troll/net nanny ratio is 15/1 yet we don't here anyone
complaining about that?

I say hang the ****ers to dry. The group charter is officially burned
today. This is a Free Group.

You can tell it's Glastonbury weekend.