Old 27-06-2004, 05:08 AM

Default Milky Spore by Mailorder

On 26 Jun 2004 07:06:16 -0700, (Dave) wrote:

I keep wanting to try this stuff but it is not cheap and there is
considerable price variation between different vendors. Can anyone
recommend a mailorder source? Thanks.

I got mine from a local hardware store, but I've head good things
about
http://www.gardeners.com/ and their customer service.

BTW, you migh consider whey type of milky spore you get. The orginial
was a power that you applied a small amount every several inches.
This took a while. The stuff I found was the spore was embedded into
a desolving clay granual(kitty litter like). You take it and spread
it like fertilizer. Easier and less back breaking.

hth,

tom

Our Latest site: http://www.MedicalJobList.com - Hospital Jobs Classifieds.