Old 27-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Datura Seedlings

"Poppy" wrote in message ...
I grew some Datura from seed earlier this year and they've reached about
10cm and seem to have stopped growing. The bottom leaves keep yellowing

and
dropping off - I've tried watering more and I've tried watering less and

it
seems to make no odds. When they are watered they get a weak solution of
seaweed feed in with it. Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong?

Try repotting them in fresh compost and see what happens. Had the same with
some Hibiscus cuttings, they just stopped doing anything but a repot and
fresh compost and away they went again. The compost seemed to have broken
down, gone sour for some reason I don't understand, it hasn't happened to
other plants using the same compost.

--
Regards
Bob