Old 27-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Scotinexile

Default 11,000 messages?

I just subscribed to this group last week and thought the users were using
some sort of encryption. I searched high and low on the web for the key, to
no avail. The posts in Google Groups appeared to be normal which confirmed
my suspicion that there was a key to the encrypted messages. I use
Newsrover for my newsreader and thought that might have some kind of help on
deciphering the thousands of strange posts in urg. Maybe you were all
writing in urgalese? I deleted all the gobbledegook and a few 'normal'
posts started appearing. I've since discovered that it was just a
coincidence that I subscribed at the same time as the wrecker was posting
his rubbish.

As a novice gardener, with a postage-stamp sized garden (7square meters),
I'm finding lots of useful information in the group and ideas on what to do
with my blank slate patch.

Cheers

Don

--