Old 27-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Charles

Default Blue shrimp plants

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 17:09:09 GMT, "chaz" wrote:

"Perry Templeton" wrote in message
I am south of New Orleans. Is that zone 9 or 10? I bought some blue

shrimp
plant seeds. I haven't had a chance to plant them and get them going yet.
Is it too late? I am not necessarily concerned about them blooming this
year, but just getting established. Should I just hang on to the seeds

and
wait until next spring?
Perry

I would think you would have pleanty of time to get them up and running.
Where did you get your seeds? I bought some off of ebay and NOTHING came up.

chaz

Whatcom seed company lists them for sale: They can be found at:

http://seedrack.com/

the plant listed is:
Cerinthe major purpurescens

I have no knowledge of the plant or the company, just remembered
running on to it on the web recently.

--

- Charles
-