Old 28-06-2004, 05:02 AM
George

Default Raised pond with flexible liner ?

"2pods" wrote in message

My pond is a partially raised, rigid type except with flexible liner. Take

look at it on the following link. It was easy to construct. My wife and

completed it in about two days. It might be a little different from what

you
are envisioning, but maybe it will give you some ideas.

http://tinyurl.com/3cz8e

I hope this helps give you some ideas. Just remember, if you live in an

area
that freezes in the winter, the pond should be deep enough that it won't

freeze
solid. You can also buy a de-icer at any garden pond store, if needed.

Thanks George

It has given me quite a few ideas.
I hadn't thought about decreasing the width to increase the depth at all

Peter

No problem. By the way, I made a mistake in my description of the pond. I used
6"x6" fencing timbers, not 4"x4".