Old 28-06-2004, 06:02 PM
~Lori

Default Hardy Hibiscus hasn't shown sign of life yet.

I'm in the same zone and my two hardy hibiscuses (hibisci?) are about 4 feet
tall but not budding yet. If you have nothing at all, maybe it's time to
hold a funeral.
Lori

"Karen" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

I'm in zone 5.

I bought a hardy hibiscus (the lable said zone 5) from local nursery
last fall, and planted it near a rose of sharon and a mini rose. The
rose has bloomed. The rose of sharon has leaf in its lowe branches.
There is no sign of the hardy hibiscus.

I want to plant another mini rose in its spot. But I don't want to
kill my hardy hibiscus if it's not dead yet. How can I found out?

Thanks.