Old 28-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Paulo

Default Help with Oncidium

I need some help with my oncidium Illustre "Pacific Rainbow".
All the rest of my orchids are growing, but this one doesnt look so good.
Pseudobulbs looks shriveled, and nothing much growing at all.
I jsut decided to remove it from the clay pot, it was planted in a mix of
bark, perlite, some carbon and some sp.moss. I found out no new roots
growing, and the oldest pseudob.(4th one) was kind of brownish at the bottom
where the old roots were. I removed and let the rest plant outside to dry
somehow....Now I have to replanted....So far is it good what i did? Should i
replant immediately? What is the best mix for this oncidium? I have a
commercial bark mix, and I have a bag of sp.moss
I need some orientation to when and how replant it

Thanks a lot

--
Paulo