Old 29-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Craig Brye

Default SAE in philadelphia area

I've never had any trouble getting these... They don't sell them at the
LFS, but they do carry them without even knowing. They sell flying fox, but
usually about half of the fish are actually SAE. Really easy to tell apart
once I actually examined them.

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

"BobWu" wrote in message
om...
I've called all pets store on yellow book but still couldn't find one
that carries SAE, actually, most never heard of this fish. A few
owners are kind enough to look at the fish list from their wholesaler
but couldn't find it there either. Can anyone tell me a place in
Philadelphia area that has this fish? I can travel to New Jersey to
the north and Delware to the south. Thanks a lot.

Bob