Old 29-06-2004, 08:02 AM
Katra

Default 1 st time easy pickle recipe

In article ,
(ineedabiggaboat) wrote:

Katra wrote in message
In article ,
(ineedabiggaboat) wrote:

any suggestions??

Easiest pickle recipe I've used for pickled Okra was to buy a jar of
Claussen's pickles, eat them, then keep the brine and drop the washed
Okra into the jar with a little extra fresh dill and leave in the
refrigerator. ;-) Picked up a wonderful flavor after about 2 weeks.

Cheating, I know, but it worked and mom loved them!

K.

Thats a great idea!!! What about temperature? Refrigeration? Its hot
here in LI and I dont think the garage is cool enuff yet.

I just kept them in the 'frige... :-)
No heating, no cooking, nada, and no spoilage.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...