Old 29-06-2004, 03:14 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default Cannot sustain wysteria

MIDPOSTED

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message

29g, press. CO2, 65W PCF, new bulbs.
pH 7.0 adjusted to 7.0 + Co2, added 1TBSp of Baking soda to raise back to
7.0

So your ph is 7 before or after adding co2?
If after then don't add more Baking soda.

gH - 3 yeilding 18ppn CO2

You mean KH?
Turn up your co2 a bit to try and hit as close to 25-30ppm.

Dosing PMDD, 3x weekly - I've used this, and never questioned, but the
contents are from Aqua aka, Dominic... good stuff....

Keep using it...maybe dose 4 times instead of three.

All the other plants are growing, Moneyward, java ferns, anubias, rotala,
tiger lotus, just not the wysteria....

The only thing I can suggest is that you need more NO3 and possibly more
space around the wisteria, they really branch out once they get going. Make
sure this plant is not under the Moneywort as Wisteria seems to like
loads of light. As with me some plants just don't do well in certain
combinations. Concentrate on the plants that are doing well, possibly ditch
the wisteria for the moment. You can always purchase the plant again at a
later stage for a second chance. Sorry I can't be more informative than
this. Perhaps Mr, Barr or Gadd can chime in. Good luck!