Old 29-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Emrys Davies

Default lawn thickening

It is important that you keep the planted area moist with a fine spray
until the new grass is well established. Also, make sure that the birds
are not taking your seed.

Do not feed the area for about 12 months.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Big Dave" wrote in message
Hello. A couple of months ago I laid grass seed down and made a lawn.

The
grass seed didn't take too well (more than likely my fault) anyway, I

am
left with one or two very thinned out areas. I have put some more seed

down
and sort of raked it in, but not much happening. Is there a lawn feed

that
causes grass to multiply and thicken out?

sorry for the thick question, but this gardening lark is new to me.

dave