Old 30-06-2004, 11:02 AM
J.Caldwell

Default Milky Spore by Mailorder

Ya but...Learning that milky spore does a good job controlling Japanese
Beetles, I also learned that the adults can wing it from a mile away. Unless
you can at least control your entire neighborhood your effort will be noble
rather than effective. Last year, I bought traps with pheromones. It worked
great! I collected hundred of the little suckers from all my neighbors lots.

"Dave" wrote in message
om...
I keep wanting to try this stuff but it is not cheap and there is
considerable price variation between different vendors. Can anyone
recommend a mailorder source? Thanks.